We are a family of full faith followers in the Lord Jesus Christ who seek to serve and glorify Him in all that we say and do.
In a world where truth is relative, we stand firm on the Word of God and the Truth of the Gospel. We are not perfect. We make mistakes. In the words of our pastor, Greg Rowan, “People are people and do people things.” We know that it is only through the shed blood of Jesus Christ that we can be forgiven, healed, restored and reconciled to God. We understand the reality of life and know that people have serious questions. Standing firm on the Truth of the Gospel, we have serious answers.
As a family of believers we have made a covenant together to:
- Be intentional for the Gospel of Jesus Christ
- Be intentional about reading the Bible as a church family
- Be intentional about speaking words of life
As a church, we believe that we are called to:
- Reach out to our community and beyond with the good news of Jesus by helping to meet the needs, physically, emotionally and spiritually of those around us.
- Teach the Truth of the Gospel and provide opportunities and resources with a solid Biblical foundation that will empower, equip, train and inspire believers and churches in our community and around the world.
- Preach the Gospel of Jesus at all times...and when all else fails use words.
What is important to us:
- The Bible…we are intent on the truth of the Gospel.
- Prayer…both individual and corporately is crucial in doing God’s work. Prayer changes things!
- Worship…we seek to worship Him in spirit and in truth.
- Equipping…we are passionate about helping people find their spiritual gifts so they can use them for passion-driven, gift-based ministry.
- Loving Relationships…our Church Family is very important at MCC. When one person hurts we all hurt. We love each other strive to work together with unity and purpose.
- Missions…taking Christ to the nations by supporting missionaries, giving and going.
- Christ Centered Living…loving the Lord with our whole heart, soul, mind and strength and allowing the Holy Spirit to lead and guide our lives.
- Our Children…they are our future! We strive to teach, equip and empower them as they grow to stand firm on the Rock of Jesus.
What We Believe