Giving at Church
We encourage all of those who are part of our Church family to give not out of obligation but out of worship. Your gifts allow God's work to be done in our church, in our community and throughout the world.
Securely Give On-line
Your information is held securely by an SSL encrypted connections. This information will remain private and will never be given away to third parties. It will only be used to process your scheduled contributions.
Ways to Give On-line
- Choose to give a one time gift
- Give an ongoing gift by setting up reoccurring giving.
Your gift helps us live out our vision to serve the world.
Why We Give
"In every way I’ve shown you that by laboring like this, it is necessary to help the weak and to keep in mind the words of the Lord Jesus, for He said, ‘It is more blessed to give than to receive.’ ” Acts 20:35
As a Church, We Believe that We are Called to:
- Reach out to our community and beyond with the good news of Jesus by helping to meet the needs, physically, emotionally and spiritually of those around us.
- Teach the Truth of the Gospel and provide opportunities and resources with a solid Biblical foundation that will empower, equip, train and inspire believers and churches in our community and around the world.
- Preach the Gospel of Jesus at all times...and when all else fails use words.
We know that you have many choices about where to give your money. At MCC, we do our very best to use all tithes and offerings given faithfully to help God's work to be done in the church, community and world as we reach, teach and preach. Thank you for prayerfully considering supporting this ministry. Any size gift makes a BIG difference, and we thank you!
"Still other seed fell on good soil. It came up, grew and produced a crop, multiplying thirty, sixty, or even a hundred times!"
Thank you for your donation!
Can I give a one time gift?
- Yes! Simply click on the "Give Online Here" button above and you can give a one time gift as a guest by clicking the "Give as Guest" tab or you can create an account by clicking "First Time" tab. Once you have your account set up you will click "Give Now" for a one time donation.
Can I set up Recurring Giving?
- Yes! Simply click on the "Give Online Here" button above and then create and account by clicking the "First Time" tab. Once you have your account set up click "Scheduled Giving" to set up automatic recurring donations.
Do I have to set up an account?
- No, you don't have to set up an account, and you can still give. Simply click on the "Give Online Here" button and you can give a one time gift as a guest by clicking the "Give as Guest" tab.
Is my gift tax deductible? If so, how do I get a tax receipt?
- Yes, your gift is tax deductible! All tax receipts are sent out in January of the new year, or you can contact the office at any time to request one.
Can I earmark my gift for a specific ministry or fund?
- Yes! You will be able to choose which ministry fund you would like your donation to go to. All donations will go into the "General Budget" if no specific ministry is selected.
Can I give to more than one ministry fund within the same donation?
- Yes! Simply enter the amount you would like to give a specific ministry fund, then click "Add Another Fund" and you will be able to choose the ministry fund you desire from the list and enter the amount you would like to give.
Can I track my giving?
- Yes! In the giving module, you can track your giving history under the "My Account" tab.
Can I write a check or give cash? If so, where do I send it?
- Yes, you can write a check or give a cash donation at any time! Simply make checks payable to MCC and click here for address. If you join us for Sunday morning worship there will also be an opportunity to give a check or cash during the service.
You are welcome to take a look at our General Operating Budget which contains information for the current year as well as the past three years.
There are also times throughout the year when various needs arise that are not in the budget. Usually we will do a special offering or some sort of a fund raiser to help meet these needs.